Slightly OT, The Great Race

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Slightly OT, The Great Race
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael in northeast Indiana on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 08:13 am:

Auburn, Indiana. From The Star " The Hemmings Motor News Great Race presented by Hagety will roll into the City Wednesday, June 28, with the first car reaching the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Museum around 5 p.m. "
Velocity Channel will air a documentary Saturday 2-25 at 6 a.m. EST.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 09:09 am:

Micheal, your the closest person on the forum. I would like to see your project. Maybe this spring I can get the RPU headed that way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 10:22 am:

Michael:
I assume this is their overnight stopping point and vehicle display ...some pictures for the forum would be nice ...I did support for several friends in 5 Great Races ...a great bunch of old car people who often help each other with parts and tech. support ...much like this forum ...always an optimist...Gene French

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 10:39 am:

A good friend ran his VW Hebmüller in the GR for several years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 10:42 am:

Expect overnight rooms to go for $5000 and up. Or is that only in Montana ?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration