Model T Winter Tour, one week away!!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Model T Winter Tour, one week away!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 12:05 pm:

Ok Folks, the winter tour is only a week away down in Florida, whose going?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Michael Rogers on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 02:56 pm:

I am biting at the bit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By scott porter on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 07:09 pm:

Looking forward to another great tour . James are you bring enough spare tires

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Thomas - Centerville, Iowa on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 07:12 pm:

Joyce and I will be there, and are looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 08:46 pm:

Kim and I are heading out Wed. morning. T is already loaded up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott S. on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 09:42 pm:

We can't wait! This will be our first Winter tour and my wife's first "large" tour. My parents are bringing their Depot Hack and we will have our 26 touring car with a pink car seat in the back, so if you see us be sure to say hi! See you all in a week!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Michael Rogers on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 08:13 am:

Scott, I have 2 really good ones. Have I got a story to tell about the summer tour in NY.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Dupree on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 08:19 am:

Trailer is loaded and waiting to go!

Ron and Linda Dupree

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration