Marietta in seven days

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Marietta in seven days
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 01:55 pm:

The Marietta, OH swap meet is in 7 days (March 4) at the fairgrounds. All indoor vendor spaces have been spoken for. Nice, heated building. Good food! Should be a good time with lots of bargains. The WV club does a good job with this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 11:52 pm:

I may have asked this previously. Are dogs allowed into the swap area? Champ really dislikes it if he can't come along with me. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 12:27 am:

Put him in a 60x100 building and 200-300 people? Not a great idea.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 09:00 am:

I am not sure if animals are allowed or not. I have never seen any there. One exception was a lady with one of those dogs about the size of a big rat she carried around I here pocket. I'm with Jack. Probably not a good idea. Close quarters, some kids and lots of stuff on the floor.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration