Water pump arm question 1912

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Water pump arm question 1912
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 08:29 pm:

hello As the 12 is stuck behind 5 other cars I can not check if this is the same, I think this is 1910 with a tension spring is this the same as 12 I know ours has know spring?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 08:32 pm:

I'm getting old its a fan hub arm Thanks colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 08:44 pm:

Ford continued to use that design for several years. It works with the bolt adjuster as well as the earlier spring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 08:47 pm:

Thank you sir Im sorting through boxes and looking at what to sell and what to keep Thanks Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 11:18 am:

Is that a DB in the oval?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 01:28 pm:

I had a 15 with that style. Ford dropped the spring after 11 but continued to use the early style arm.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration