OT-KwikWay valve re-facer parts?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT-KwikWay valve re-facer parts?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan in Paso Robles on Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 09:29 pm:

This is sort of off topic but I was re-facing some valves for a T. The long and the short of the situation is that I was using my KwikWay Model P (1939-1950) and the valve stopped turning. Thinking that the drive belt had jumped off the pulleys I unbolted the machine and took a look underneath. The belt was still in place and the spiral brass gear that drives the belt shaft had shed some teeth and no longer is functional. Does anyone have a source for KwikWay parts, like a person who deals in parted out equipment? Or perhaps a source that can reasonably make a new gear?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have rebuilt the valve chuck and several other parts of this machine and really like how it works and would like to keep it going.

Evan in Paso Robles

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration