Maas metal polish

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Maas metal polish
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 09:02 am:

I've tried about every polish recommended here except Prism and Mother's but I saw this Maas polish at the hardware store so I thought I'd try it. It's $5 for 2 oz. It seems like the easiest I've used so far to get good results. I had some headlights last year about as tarnished as the brass ball in the picture and I used 2 or 3 different polishes and it took hours to get them done. That little spot took 1 little dab and 30 seconds. I got the T polished but I don't ever worry about my bed, I just hang my cap there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 10:45 am:

I can't tell the difference between Maas, Simichrome or Wenol.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 10:55 am:

I have used Maas for many years. It is great stuff. I find Simi chrome to be a little too aggressive, Wenol all is good also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 10:56 am:

Larry,

Maas has 4 letters and starts with an M
Simichrome has 10 letters and starts with an S
Wenol has 5 letters and starts with a W

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration