Snowmobile Stearing Problems

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Snowmobile Stearing Problems
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 04:35 pm:

I have been working on my snowmobile this winter when time permitted. The last time I used it was years ago when it was on Derek's roadster. It then worked OK other than no power due to a tired motor. For the last several years it has been on a 26 Tudor body shortened to a pickup with another worn out motor. So I changed motor, transmission and added a Jumbo transmission plus a lot of other tweaking. Got it ready for the local antique run, but 55 degree temperature and no snow it was canceled. It snowed Friday so I took it out and it would not turn. Welded skags under the skies, went out again and very little improvement. So frustrated I wanted to give up and throw the whole thing on the iron pile. Got up early yesterday and took it out again before the snow melted. I realized the skies turned to easy. To much down pressure on the front dummy axle. Now back to work on the T.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration