Speaking of Tachs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Speaking of Tachs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Bohlen, Severn MD on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 07:54 pm:

Just seen on eBay.
Looks like a nice one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EARLY-7K-sw-TACH-TACHOMETER-20S-WITH-CRANK-DRIVE-SPEEDST ER-PREWAR-RACE-CAR-SCTA-/132109108504?fits=Make%3AAuburn&hash=item1ec2510518:g:g r0AAOSwhlZYs0cA&vxp=mtr

No relation to the sale just wanted to pass it on.
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick in Florida on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 08:49 pm:

Nice, but it just sold for $750.00. Too rich for my wallet Just out of curiosity, where would this be hooked up to, so as to provide an accurate rpm reading of the engine? What type of cable would it need? Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Bohlen, Severn MD on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 09:49 pm:

Jim,

I agree, too pricey for me also.
I don't know how this would hook up. Made some of the guys on the forum would know.
Thought it was neat considering there had been a discussion here about them not long ago.
Larry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration