News Video: Model T Man Royce Peterson.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: News Video: Model T Man Royce Peterson.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 08:14 pm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWu1LG4AWP4&feature=em-subs_digest-vrecs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 08:22 pm:

Great video.....

Thanks for posting the link !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 08:25 pm:

Just came into my email from youtube but it is 2012 dated so that means Royce is now 100 or nearly so?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 08:31 pm:

Dad passed away at 98. He is missed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Dunlap - Orlando, Florida on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 09:19 pm:

Thanks for posting, Ignacio.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Allen - Conroe, TX on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 09:34 pm:

Very cool.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 09:40 pm:

Well that was nice to have seen that! Royce my condolences. He was obviously well liked and loved. I don't think the apple fell to far from the tree.:-) My dad is 83 and a Model T guy. I am so happy that he can still get around and enjoy the tours.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 05:47 am:

Great story & nice to be able to see you're dad!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 10:09 am:

One of the strangest things I noticed in my own chapter is that by a huge majority, the men outlive the women. So if you are a lonely widow looking for a guy - join an old car club since there are lots of left over guys out there and they make pretty good husbands. OK I am playing matchmaker but life is too short and T's are too much fun to drive them around with any empty seats.

A dear friend in our club lost his wife and we all miss her still but after a period of time he started showing up at events again. His daughter was married to a guy whose mom was alone. He met this lady and invited her to come along on a Model T club event. Everybody thought she was a hoot and so he began getting invites that also asked him to bring her along too. On one bus ride to an event that we all were on someone discovered that the lady was wearing an engagement ring - yep and their kids stood up for them at the wedding. So mom married the father in law and the mother in law married the father and yes they are all living happily ever after.

Royce I really envy you having your dad for so long but I also am glad for you too. What a nice life he had and to have so many friends.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 11:27 am:

How cool!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 11:51 am:

Royce was a good friend. I met him in 1948 when he lived in Minneapolis near me. He worked for Braniff Airline. When Braniff moved to Dallas, I bought many of his extra Model T Parts,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 09:09 pm:

Sorry for your loss Royce, I feel lucky to have met him, first class.
Robbie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 09:26 pm:

Royce he sounds like a great man and his son carries it on. A Youtube algorithm somehow put 2 and 2 together and put the video into a email announcement to me 5 years after it was posted. We live in interesting times.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 11:30 pm:

Royce,
That was wonderful. I am sorry for your loss. My Dad passed away 1-1/2 years ago and missed celebrating his 98th by only 3 months. I also miss him very much.....he was the reason for me getting in to early cars and away from hot rods.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration