Installing a Muncie.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Installing a Muncie.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 09:46 pm:

I'm going to put a Muncie and ruckstel in my car. How do I determine how much to cut off of the driveshaft, and torque tube? Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 10:26 pm:

Measure the length of the muncie and cut that much out of the drive shaft and tube. Then modify the radius rods to fit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, February 26, 2017 - 10:30 pm:

Is that, the length of the case, from mounting surface to mounting surface?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 01:14 am:

yes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 03:05 am:

Thank you, I appreciate it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 03:39 pm:

Daniel, your Muncie will give you an underdrive gear. I question whether you'll need the Ruckstell or even get much use out of it. Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration