Milwaukee Ford Plant

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Milwaukee Ford Plant
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Goodrich on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 06:12 am:

HI:

I thought I would bounce this off you guy's and see what I get for a answer. First off I have a Model A a Late 31 Tudor Sedan anyway on the Front Cross Brace there's a Letter "R" Stamped on there then about 5 or 6 numbers as it would be right under the Drivers seat.

But what I want to know is this does the Model T's have that also as I'm looking to see if the Letter "R" is Stamped on all of them or what gives with the Letter "R"2**6* Stamped there.

Thanks let me know
Reggiedog

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration