A T era garage being built-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: A T era garage being built-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 07:39 am:

Just in case you were wondering how it was done back in the day:

Herman Kistners garage Brewster MN.
I wonder if it is still there?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 07:44 am:

Personally I doubt it as it looks like it's coming down to me. Who puts in a window with glass in it at that stage?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, February 27, 2017 - 10:17 pm:

The note said it was being built.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 01:59 am:

To set steel frame windows into the stone/block, they have to go in
and the stone block is set around them. You get real familiar with this
when you are tasked with replacing the windows and those alignment/
setting fins are set IN TO to stone/block. They would have had to be
made of rubber to get them in after the stone/block was set !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 08:15 pm:

Looks like a lot of work if it's coming down or up.. T

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration