Ford Model T Block ???? Henry's secret Prius ????

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Ford Model T Block ???? Henry's secret Prius ????
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 08:50 am:

Here is your laugh for today!!!!!! Ford Model T Block ???? Henry's secret Prius ????

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-Ford-Motor-Block-/361916700256?hash=item544 3ea9660:g:jYkAAOSwJ7RYSWWk&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 08:53 am:

Looks like a magneto battery to me. :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 09:52 am:

A coil came up for me. Nothing about a block.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 10:20 am:

The seller has revised the description. It was originally described as a "Ford Model T Block ... Henry's secret Prius.
Mis-interpretations of items is always interesting.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 10:32 am:

I hate it when someone refers to a coil , like the one shown, as a coil box. A coil is one thing , a coil box is another thing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 10:57 am:

Tommy: don't try to educate them, I have seen them listed as batteries, coil boxes,dove tailed unknown etc... as dad said never argue with an idiot people watching might not know the difference!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 11:06 am:

Mr. Science answered little Ricky's question : "If the earth is round, why don't people on the other side fall off?"
with "That is a common misconception Ricky. People on are falling off all the time."
Ernie Kovacks (mis-quoted from memory)
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 04:00 pm:

I wonder if it was the same person who tried to cover up his ignorance on the AACA site... his original post called them batteries and were priced $75.00 each on an eBay listing.

http://forums.aaca.org/topic/288437-pair-of-vintage-antique-model-t-or-model-a-f ord-ignition-coils/#comment-1567076

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration