REDONE Plates II

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: REDONE Plates II
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 06:14 pm:

I don't want to hack the first thread about Redone plates so I started Redone plates II.

I'm a little confused but again that doesn't take much. When I was in school a billion years ago we learned about all 48 states and then it changed to 50 states so did we add more states lately? I see a post where someone is trying to find "Redone plates" When did we add the state called Redone? I know about the state of Confusion, and the state of Remorse but it is the first time I ever heard about the state of Redone. Is it new? If so do they have any parakeets?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Alexander in Albion, Maine on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 06:31 pm:

Cabin fever in Ohio !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 06:46 pm:

2 threads about redone plates would be redundant. I think they added a parastates since I was in school. You might goggle the internet to see.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 06:51 pm:

Is an original, never restored plate a done plate, or an un-redone plate?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 06:55 pm:

Dennis, state of confusion is in Indiana.Feburary 28th 66 degrees and tornado warnings 10:30 pm. March 1st 6:30 pm 31 degrees and snowing. Not sure about wearing sun screen or winter coat. Ibeen this way for two weeks. Dont mind us Bill here in the midwest. We will be oookkkk!!!
Cant decide if we are on the edge of new ice age or its global warming. Oh wait! I just got it!!! Climate change. DUH?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 07:30 pm:

I think there is a fellow in Finland that re-finishes Finish plates. Whether or not he has redone any of the 48 or so US plates I don't know.
As for the cabin fever, just put a parakeet on your plate and call it good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 07:34 pm:

Put a bird on it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHmLljk2t8M

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 07:48 pm:

I'm not sure if it is cabin fever or the fact that I ate a lot of lead paint as a youth.

Do you know that yellow lead paint tastes like banana!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 08:05 pm:

Black tastes like T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 08:36 pm:

Kind of like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5CJBeIKUvA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 08:47 pm:

Richard the chips are better.window sill and crib were my flavorite.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 09:45 pm:

Ah yes. Those were the days.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 08:11 am:

Was that a recipe book for children? I know the paint didn't bother me in the least and here is a grade school picture of me to prove it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 06:32 pm:

Dennis, with all due respect, I think that you mis-read the other thread. I think what he is looking for is a red one. California and Idaho both had red ones in 1914, for instance. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 07:23 pm:

Thanks Tom. That is an entirely different matter. Dennis's face will be Red now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 07:30 pm:

Dennis S, Are you taking the "red eye" to come out for a visit to get away from cabin fever?
By the way. I only have one keet. So I don't know about this pair of keets thing.

Is this what cabin fever feels like? I think I have been trapped inside way too long this time. I can't even blame the snow. We have only had a couple inches a couple times this winter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 08:01 pm:

You guys don't understand how hard it is to type when your looking two different directions from those big red eyes and your finger tips keep sticking to the key board. I can't wait for warmer weather and the flies come out I'm hungry!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 09:00 pm:

Dennis, a couple red eye cocktails might get you over your cabin fever. Take heart the vivid scarlet peepers are to "shock predators into at least briefly questioning their meal choice". The difficulty typing is merely a temporary reptile dysfunction.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 09:08 pm:

Dennis Im green with envy over your photo. Red eyes and sticky fingers ? Sounds like you spilled your beer. The fly thing, now thats just sick.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 09:55 pm:

Pardon me. I realized the Agalychnis callidryas is a tailless amphibian rather that a reptile. I skipped most of my Biology classes to work on the Model T. I hope I didn't off end Dennis.
By the way Wayne, Keets is one of my favorite poets.
And I hope Dallas gets over the green soon.
Rich

(Message edited by rich eagle on March 02, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 11:25 pm:

Gosh, Rich - no need to apologize, isn't an amphibian just a dysfunctional reptile ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 03:53 am:

Excuse me for apologizing but I hate inaccuracies. I remember when Redford and Bernstein got Nixon in all that trouble with Watercress. Today I was working on my John Mansfield speedometer. It reads 80 smiles per our now. I may covert it to kilometers, kilograms or even honeygrams using leftover gramophone parts. That reminds me I need to return Grandma's phone.
Well, I see by Grandfathers clock it's too late to stop now so goodbye until Yesterday. I seem to be rambling and don't even have a Rambler.
the other Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 05:57 am:

My new roadster is army olive green. The plates I have on it are green and white. I think a red one would not look too good.

Allan from down under.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration