How Come No One Asked Me What I Did In March?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: How Come No One Asked Me What I Did In March?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 08:24 pm:

After all, it's been a whole day!

Now I won't loose my new gas cap.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Tillstrom 30 miles N of Memphis TN on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 09:04 am:

That's a good idea. May be even more useful on the breather cap.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 09:57 am:

TO TE GARAGE!!!!

Screw eyelet, decorator chain and a little bailing wire loop. Easy, peasy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 10:01 am:

Hmmmmm... on second thought. What is in the generator spinng around. Do I really want a length of chain and a loop of bailing wire inside there flopping around?
I did bend my prongs a little to reduce the rattle and it seems to be tight.
Maybe reverse the process and have a loop and chain OUTSIDE the cap so that if it pops off, it won't fly away?
I do have engine splash pans that might help catch it if it does.

Hmmmm.. need to look at this before I start. What a novel concept for me!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Tillstrom 30 miles N of Memphis TN on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 11:16 am:

External on oil cap is a better bet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthonie Boer --- Klaaswaal NL on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 01:03 pm:

To Day , the first time running after a broken Brake drum
Toon
2559M
2562M
2567M
2609M

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 01:06 pm:

Robert,

Pray tell what thou dost accomplished in Martius ?

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 06:57 pm:

March? damn , I have got to get a calendar ! always an optimist...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 11:51 pm:

need to look at this before I start. What a novel concept for me!
That was funny Bob!
I know if you look at it long enough, you will see what you need. Wink wink

Toon, yuck.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration