Transmission pans

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Transmission pans
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 11:01 pm:

When were transmission splash pans used ? The chassis top view in my 1913 catalog shows them, but my '13 roadster doesn't have them. When were they discontinued ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 07:14 am:

I think they were discontinued after the 1912 model year. Not used on your 1913.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 08:59 am:

Like as not it's better so . . . 'Twas enough fun wrangling with the hogshead without having to deal with them !

Thanks Royce!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration