Timken bearing/race numbers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Timken bearing/race numbers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 12:09 pm:

Help please. Does anyone know the Timken part numbers for the inner and outer races and the inner and outer bearings? I know the outer bearings are different from side to side. Thanks, Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 12:24 pm:

inner races # 14273
inner brng # 14120
outer races # 09194 (both sides)
outer brngs # 09075 & 09076

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 12:24 pm:

My guess is 14120 outer and 09075-09076 inner. I hope someone can verify.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 12:25 pm:

The tie goes to tommy.
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 12:28 pm:

17617 Napa oil seals

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 12:41 pm:

Best prices are often at Rock Auto.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration