Model T and TT Collection Absolute Auction.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Model T and TT Collection Absolute Auction.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Thursday, March 02, 2017 - 08:51 pm:

Found a listing on the local Craigs List and it lead to an auction listing and that lead to an inspection of the cars this afternoon. A nice collection of vehicles if anyone is interested in them. All from one NC collector and the vehicles appear to be restored to driver quality. All have water pumps and most have matching or correct motors for the year described.

Vehicles are:
COLECTION OF 8 MODEL Tís
1923 Model T Speedster
1925 Model T Tow Truck
1926 Model T Flat Bed Truck
1923 Model T Roadster
1915 Model T Farm Truck
1916 Model T Touring Car
1923 Model T Dump Truck
1985 Camelot Ford Model A Roadster Truck

I have no dog in this fight and no relationship with this auction site or this seller. I may bid on a few of these myself. Just thought there was some unique opportunities here for forum members. When was the last time you saw a Model TT Tow Truck?

http://www.atlbid.com/auction/306575/antique-car-collection-8-ford-model-t-s/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 09:20 am:

I'm sorry, I just think this is the neatest thing I've seen in a while . . . Cabin feaver?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration