Does anyone know who rebuilds magnetos ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Does anyone know who rebuilds magnetos ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 07:59 am:

I need my single stack mag rebuilt off of the centerdoor. Is there anyone in the Midwest that rebuilds them of good quality? Thanks in advance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 08:08 am:

Mark Fleischaker has taken over Wally Szumowski's magneto field winding business. www.totalre-coil.com 612-710-6824

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 08:28 am:

I recently purchased a rebuilt field coil from Mark for a 25 Touring. The quality and work he does is excellent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 08:47 am:

Hey Thanks !! The website is non-existent. I tried calling but no answer. I will try again later. Thanks for the help!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 09:15 am:

RV Anderson does them as well. He usually has a few at Chickasha.

rvmodelt@netsync.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 09:24 am:

Tim Lucius, bdlucius@att.net does a fine job for all of us in Ohio

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration