A different speedster Radiator-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: A different speedster Radiator-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 08:46 am:

Anyone ever see one like this before?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 09:52 am:

Herb
I'm sure I have seen a different picture of one. Yours is a interesting picture though. I find that the headlights location is intriguing. They seem very close to the rad and perhaps a little bit bigger than the usual T ones? Also the serious faces!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 09:55 am:

Early speedster with one-piece spindles!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen, South Texas on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 10:14 am:

Looks like a standard radiator with an added "shell". The top shell would be easy to form for most metal workers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 10:24 am:

Stephen
I had a similar thought. My guess is that it is purely decorative. The neck looks like a stock one just poking through the shell. Something to think about making. Like I need another project!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Meakin on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 10:37 am:

Similar, but not the same style of thing on the Golden Ford owned by Mr Tuckett over here in the UK.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 12:56 pm:

there is a 09-10 hiding there. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 12:58 pm:

fender brases are 1911-12 ?? cnarley

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration