New Top Install

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: New Top Install
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carey on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 08:34 am:

I am looking for somebody to install a new top on my 23 touring in Massachusetts, I have the top kit from Classtique. The bows are good and striped and painted. I heard that there is a person in central Mass. that does this part time. I am in the Springfield area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 08:45 am:

Contact Elizabeth at "Class It Up". She'll be familiar with the Classtique product because she used to run Classtique. Now she travels the country installing top and upholstery kits and giving classes.

http://www.class-it-up.com/

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration