Body block lay out for 26 coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Body block lay out for 26 coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean pefferlaw ontario canada on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 09:34 am:

i am about to put the body on may frame does anyone have the lay out to show you were they all go on the frame thanks mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe macintosh on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 10:47 am:

Hey Mike
google wood blocks followed by mtfca and all threads for this will come up .
wood blocks mtfca
joe mac

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Skip Anderson, Bloomington, MN. on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 11:43 am:

There are only four spots on my '26 Coupe. Under the seat on each side, and two split blocks on each side in the trunk area. The front mounts had a thick woven pad material gasket, and the same material was between the wood blocks and the frame. No metal on metal I guess.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration