Martin L Bufalini

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Martin L Bufalini
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 10:14 am:

We went to supper last night with traveling friends and Sandy asked if i have been a good boy?? At my age there are not many options and when i said yes she gave me about 10 Old Car's Weekly! A few pages in i found a story about the Dodge Bros from Marty! One thing that really impressed me was how the Dodge Bros gave up?? a very good contract with Old's to join Ford.Another thing i read was that the 1914 Dodge Brothers were all touring cars?? Long long ago when i went with Jim Brothers to buy live chickens there was what i was told a 1914 Dodge Bros roadster in a shed attached to the house.In 1963 when Chrysler was looking for a 1914 Dodge Bros i wrote a letter telling where the car was and when i returned in 1966 the car was gone but i never learned where? Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 10:22 am:

That's what you get for being a good boy and why I make it a practice to NEVER be a good boy!!!

Yeah, I used to write for Old Cars Weekly and other publications.

And, to the best of my knowledge, only tourings were made in 1914. But then again, there is still some debate if there really are any 1914s. Although production started in 1914, some argue that they were made in 1914 as 1915 models.

And, please, I prefer "Marty" or my real name, Martino Luigi Bufalini.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 12:49 pm:

Marty,We bought our first T in 1992 from a add in Old Cars Weekly and somehow you invited us to bring it to the ocf. We went without a car the first year and took the 14 every year since!Glade we got to see the best of times! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 01:28 pm:

Hey Marty that is a nice Irish name and you should be proud to be called by it. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 02:18 pm:

Hi Marty,

I am ever so relieved to read that you are alive! When I saw your full name as a thread heading my first thought was "Oh gawd no! Don't tell me that Marty has died."

How many times must we scream to the multitude to NOT USE SOMEONE'S NAME AS A THREAD HEADING? We think that the named individual has passed away.

Bud, don't you know better?!?! Golly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 02:22 pm:

Can I call you "Martimus Maximus" ? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 04:37 pm:

Bill Harper FO!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 04:49 pm:

FO?
Fords Only?

Fried Onions?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 05:42 pm:

Dennis, I'm extremely proud of my name and heritage. I'm first generation. My parents were born in Italy and came over to get away from Mussolini.

Bill, thank you but I'm willing to bet there are folks who are NOT relieved to know I'm still cranking away.

Burger, in short, NO!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration