1913 Touring in Hemmings

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1913 Touring in Hemmings
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 10:18 am:

In kinda rough shape. At auction today with an auction estimate of 1,124.00. Seems low for the condition.

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/ford/model-t/1915652.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 10:54 am:

If I were still in the states, I'd be pursuing that one !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 11:48 am:

That whole car was underwater i presume from the flood designation. Nothing taking it completely apart and putting it back together wont solve, unless it was saltwater.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Clary on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 11:53 am:

If you scroll down there is a 14 touring for 17,000 (negotiable) that looks pretty nice.

Andy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration