Model t key board

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Model t key board
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan Davis, Prince Albert, SK on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 10:59 am:

Does anyone reproduce a model t key board? Does anyone have a pic of the originals? I think I've seen pics of a black one or a yellow one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 11:10 am:

What is a model T keyboard ??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 11:15 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 11:52 am:

Bob Scherzer was making these once upon a time

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 01:25 pm:

He use to sell these in Bakersfield

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 04:04 pm:

I will have a real one at Chickasha for sale. South Building EAST BACK corner. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 04:50 pm:

I have an original I am selling for widow of a friend who passed.With a one set of keys,$700 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 05:20 pm:

That is a neat item. Guess I didn't get it, this is what my key looks like.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe macintosh on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 08:05 pm:

would trade a ford enrollment book

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 09:43 pm:

Would trade, arguably, the nicest NOS Ford Emergency Kit in existence (with all it's original contents) AND a Ford Enrollment book for one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 09:51 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 09:43 am:

Nice kit Ron but where's the spark plug box ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 10:09 am:

I remember quite a few years ago, a guy had a mint keyboard at the Long Beach Swapmeet for $500, and it was loaded with keys too. No one would buy it, so I decided to buy it. Haven't regretted it. I've got keys out the ends of the hooks now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 10:11 am:

Steve, I agree. That kit needs a box for the spark plug!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration