26 coupe steering colum Question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 26 coupe steering colum Question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By lorenzo leon on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 07:11 pm:

I am installing the column on a 26 coupe and the spark rod is bearly going into the lower bracket . Question does the flange go inside to the car or to the out side of the car? at this time its inside could it be that rod is short because of this ? [the picture i found. not my car] this one is toward outside,is this correct?
Thank you for any input ..Lorenzo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 08:33 pm:

Lorenzo there should be another piece that fits in there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 08:36 pm:

Poopy picture but it shows the bottom piece.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By lorenzo leon on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 11:24 am:

Don i do have the part for the botom
[pic.] what i wanted to know is if the flange went on the outside or inside the car the one in the top picture is outside, because the gas rod hardly went in the hole in the bracket at bottom ,I got the distance by bending the qwadrant doun [pic.], and i found out the flange goes inside, Thank you for the input [The pictures are from the net not my car] Lorenzo

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration