O.T. For T guys from the Northwest

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: O.T. For T guys from the Northwest
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 08:05 pm:

Way off topic but thinking there is a chance my need could provide gas money for the trip to those of you guys are the NW folks heading to Chickasha. My son wants to build a coffee table from a 40-48 inch diameter slab of wood. Does anyone have a 4-8 inch thick slab of redwood or whatever that I can purchase and get delivered to Chickasha? Thanks, Mike 319-430-4995

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Sherman Tacoma WA on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 09:42 pm:

There is a place in Seattle that has big slabs of various types of wood. Tomorrow, I will look up their info. so you can contact them. They should also be able to tell you about shipping.
Paul in Tacoma

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marc Roberts, York, Pennsylvania on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 09:25 am:

Try to connect with someone from Grant's Pass, OR. There is a redwood business there that has exactly what you are looking for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Sherman Tacoma WA on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 11:08 am:

Try these places in Seattle

Earth Wise Building Salvage 206-624-4510
Second Use Building Material 206-763-6929

Paul in Tacoma

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration