Marietta swap

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Marietta swap
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 09:47 pm:

Just returned from the Marietta swap meet and had a great time. Lots of good stuff. Lots of good food. Weather cool but dry. Pretty good crowd of attendees and buyers. Hope to be there next year. Thanks to the sponsors for putting it on. Also had a great time seeing some really great folks. This meet continues to grow!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 09:55 pm:

Fantastic swap meet , great people !! Thanks to the sponsors as well , this is our 4th year going , definitely is growing !! My sons (11 and 13 ) as well as my father and I have been looking forward to it since last year !! Good seeing people and putting faces to names , see you guys next year !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 11:38 pm:

We got home about 4PM,had a great time and found a few nice items.Great prices again this year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joey wilson on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 08:41 am:

first time there had a great time! got a few parts on the list and some other stuff talked to some nice people and most importantly leaned more about model T's in general

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 11:40 am:

Got here slightly after it opened and got to pick up some great parts for the TT. From Tom Strickland and found some other good buys too. - Matt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 02:56 pm:

Anyone take pictures? I was hoping to attend but I had truck trouble and couldn't make it. I've attended in the past and thought it was great.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 08:09 pm:

I did not see anyone taking pictures. I know no one around us did. Maybe the guys in the sponsor club did! I mean to every year and never have!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 10:46 pm:

I was going to take some, then remembered my camera was at my daughter's house in New Concord where I spent the weekend. My remembry just ain't what it used to be. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 01:18 pm:

I was there, along with a couple of buddies. Nice swap meet with lots of T stuff. The only things I bought were for a guy back home. Even more fun when buying with someone else's money :-)

Met a lot of Ohio Jamboree guys there. Made me feel like I was at home and not 330 miles away.

Good fun.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration