MILWAUKEE FORD PLANT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: MILWAUKEE FORD PLANT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Goodrich on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 09:22 am:

HI: I just thought I would put this out there and see what I get. What I'm looking for is the production records on the Milwaukee Ford Plant.

YOU know the ones that tell how many Cars or Trucks that they built that day and so on. And what that Plant sent out to there dealers I would like to get.

More or less the day to day stuff from that plant. As I know someone has them in there basement or a closet somewhere someone that used to work there like a manager or his family now might have them still.

Or even in a box in the attic as I would pay you for them. If you find them but I have to see them first. To make sure what they are first and to how many there are of them.

So if anyone has any kind of paper work that has to do with that Plant PLEASE get a hold of me ASAP like as I said I will pay for them.

That is if you have them the more of them the better for me as I want what that plant sent out to there dealers from that Plant in Milwaukee also.

And now I'm thinking like 0.5 or.010 a copy would be a fair price for them depending on what the shape of them is.

Thanks Let me Know
Jeff Goodrich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Goodrich on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 05:53 am:

btt thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 10:11 pm:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration