Torpedo Body

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Torpedo Body
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 09:00 pm:

How can I tell if a Torpedo body and body parts finders, running boards, splash aprons are real or reproduction . I went to see the yellow one in Austin that's on the HCCA classified adds. I know some of the body's were aluminum ,This one is not aluminum or wood it is steel . It looks to have original Frame / components , steering column ,lights .What I can see not correct for a Torpedo 8 leaf rear spring motor ,pan, hogshead and rear-end coil box and speedometer . Buy the way He knows all this and wishes people would stop telling him what's not right with the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 10:05 pm:

Perry, shoot me a p.m. with your email address and I'll send some stuff over to help identify the original sheet metal. I'm not trying to be covert about it, it's just easier to email high resolution photos that you can actually see than have to dumb them down and take the extra steps to post them here.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration