In the hot seat-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: In the hot seat-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 08:26 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 09:20 am:

I feel their pain. Years ago back in the 60's I went on a Canada fishing trip with my Dad, one of his buddies, and a couple of us boys. After stopping and loading up on food for the week and several cases of beer for the dads, we turned on to the old camp logging road. It was so rough my Dad told me and one of the other boys to sit on the front fenders to help balance out the car. It was August and hot! The hood and fenders were like a frying griddle. After toasting my buns severely I asked my Dad to put the beer in the bushes and come back and get it later. He told me "No, we're not doing that". So I asked "Dad, what's more important...me or the beer?". His reply: "Get on the hood!". I guess every situation has its priorities.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 03:40 pm:

from on line source:
Uncle Tom's Cabin was a 1918 American silent drama film directed by J. Searle Dawley, produced by Famous Players-Lasky Corporation and distributed by Paramount Pictures under the Famous Players-Lasky name. The film is based on Harriet Beecher Stowe's 1852 novel Uncle Tom's Cabin and George Aiken's eponymous play.[1]

Uncle Tom's Cabin starred Marguerite Clark, who portrayed both Topsy and Little Eva.[2] It is now considered to be a lost film.[3]

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration