Stationary governor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Stationary governor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Fielding "Ewe-taw" on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 02:25 pm:

Last week there was a governor posted for sale and there were several comments about it, so I thought I would send it to the Forum and add to it.
Below is a link to the ad:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/731878.html?1488499582

Here is one of the governors on an engine in the wild. It is on a stationary engine that has a grain grinder on the back. The grinder is missing the cover which probably had the manufactures name on it. But so far I have been unable to identify who made the grinder. I have since found the correct belt pulley for it and have just about have it ready to run. I'll post more photos when it's running.
Enjoy,
Kevin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Fielding "Ewe-taw" on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 02:32 pm:

Forgot to ad, thanks again to Donnie Brown for posting the instruction sheets. I had this one pretty much figured out, but it is sure nice to have the instructions,
Kevin

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration