Brake light switch installation

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Brake light switch installation
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dunn on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 09:29 pm:

What's the best place for the power source for the switch?
Thanks in advance!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 10:20 pm:

Battery. I use Bat .terminal of wire loom.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 07:17 am:

I mount a little 4 fuse holder next to the battery. Run a 20 amp fusible link from the battery to the fuse holder buss bar. The power for anything (headlamps, brake light) comes from one of the four fuses. I have a 7 1/2 amp fuse on the brake lamp circuit.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration