On the roadside, North San Fernando Valley-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: On the roadside, North San Fernando Valley-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 11:32 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 11:38 am:

I don't remember it ever being that cold in the S.F. valley.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 11:41 am:

Global warming. Now we have proof!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 04:26 pm:

But those coats were called dusters.
They were to keep your clothes clean. May not have been that cold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 04:50 pm:

I wore my Dad's "P" coat riding my bike to school in the North S.F. Valley in the winter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 09:31 pm:

This is the fourth photo in this series of the same car. Keep them coming Herb. I love this stuff

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 10:21 pm:

The lady is using her cell phone to call roadside assistance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 10:26 pm:

Global warming Mr Erik B

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer - Arroyo Grande, CA on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 11:43 pm:

Think Wind Chill Factor.

Those people were driving in an open car. Let's say they were traveling about 30 mph and the ambient air temperature was 50F. With wind chill effect the perceived temperature would be more like 28F.

So, yeah, even in sunny Southern California, driving in an open car on a nice cool morning can be a chilling experience.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration