Florida Winter Tour

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Florida Winter Tour
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 02:36 pm:

Well we've had some great back roads today, but still have to clear out the carbon!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 02:59 pm:

That isn't a tour, that's a race!

Glad you're having a good time. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 05:07 pm:

Fun days in Crystal River FL for the Winter T Tour. Great weather and driving. Only a minor bit of problems reported, some tire issues, one soul had the low drum crack and cause the lining to bind and stall the T. He got back limping in high gear. T was older one, with cotton linings.

Here are some photos of the week.

Nice older Tudor just running from a long 40 year nap!

Neat old time fitting for hogshead oiler too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 05:52 pm:

Rob
Looks like a great time. Beutiful weather and Ts. Thanks for the great photos and rubbing it in about the warm sunny days. Its nice to see some green! My only option is to open the shed and look at green 26 roadster.
Drive safe and often

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 08:21 am:

I must come clean, the pic of the 35 mph speed sign was taken while we were stuck in traffic sitting still! The 47 shown on the GPS was in a 60 mph zone and we only did that for a moment. I like cruising the back roads at 30 max!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration