Master key cutter of anti-theft lock....?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Master key cutter of anti-theft lock....?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 04:18 pm:

Anyone in the community a master locksmith for this project? I have a blank key a local shop gave me but the project was going to be beyond the scope of their expertise. "B852"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Noller on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 04:47 pm:

I took mine to a local locksmith, he disassembled the lock and found the number, looked it up on the computer and had a key for me in less than 15 minutes. He told me that there was a number on the lock cylinder that can be found on the internet. Just taking his word for it, but I did get a key. Good luck.

Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 05:00 pm:

I took my running broad tool box to my then local lock smith and he made a key for it. It was A-1 lock in Hamilton NJ if you want to look them up. Id bet if you sent the lock to them they could make you a key.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration