My 11 year old son and I will be going to Chickasha this year.
First time for me in over 20 years. We're both excited about it. My wife's cousin lives not to far from Chickasha and is allowing us to bunk there for free. I've heard that's a big deal as hotels are hard to come by....so I'm thankful for that.
Looking forward to meeting some of y'all there....and looking forward to finding some appropriately weathered items for the 24 Touring.
Items we're still needing:
- Weathered interior (seats, door panels, etc)
- Driver's side rear door hinge
- Weathered top material
- Decent set of floorboards with metal inserts for pedals
- 21" wheel rim (for a spare)
- Wood for all three doors
- Wood for seat back (front and rear)
- Round thingamabobs that screw into the bolts that the top hinges on.
I'm also loosely entertaining the notion of buying 4 complete 21" wheels if I find a good used set there for a reasonable price.
If any of y'all have any of this in your stashes and are headed to Chickasha (and are willing to part with it), please let me know.