Anyone from VA out there?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Anyone from VA out there?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 03:07 pm:

I know there is a group called Battlefield T's but I don't think they are very active anymore. Anyone in the Northern VA area. I know Mr. Hunt but there must be others.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cliff Colee on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 04:14 pm:

Robert, I am in Burke, VA - about three miles outside the "Infamous Circle" (i.e., the Washington Beltway).

There is fairly active MTFCI group in this area.

Cliff

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 09:47 pm:

Thanks Cliff. What's the name of the group? Do they have a WEB page?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cliff Colee on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 10:31 am:

Robert, here is the URL:

http://clubs.hemmings.com/ncmtfc/

Cliff

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 12:49 pm:

Thanks So much.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Max Lindsay on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 11:36 am:

I'm in the wrong (or right, depending on viewpoint) corner of VA. :-). Newport News.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 12:25 pm:

Robert: You need to come to Luray in May. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 12:27 pm:

Link

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/732755.html?1488989921

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 02:01 pm:

Thanks Dan. I have Luray on my calendar for the swap meet as well as Duke Fest.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Kruse on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 09:07 pm:

Hi Robert & Cliff,
Jason here in Centreville (east of Manassas). New here but also in Virginia and have been to one meeting of the National Capital group in the fall. Looking forward to meeting others in the semi local area!

Jason

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Fleming on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 08:15 am:

Robert, Cliff, Max ----y'all are welcome to come join in our Shenandoah Valley Racket T er's Club Meeting -Monday evening 3/27/17 at 7:00 PM. Located in Luray, VA at our little country store ( Fairview Grocery) 101 South Antioch Rd Luray VA. We will be discussing the upcoming Mid Atlantic Pre War Swap Meet and future touring plans for the summer of 2017. Everyone else is welcome also!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Blancard, Fredericksburg Va on Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 10:56 pm:

I'm in Fredericksburg. I have a '24 touring, but it's been neglected lately. I really need to get it back on the road.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Enfield on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 09:58 am:

Come to the annual car show in downtown Fredericksburg on 3 June & meet local T owners.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 10:07 am:

I think there are also Model T folks across the river in MD.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 11:32 am:

Thanks everyone. I'll be looking for you guys out there. I'm going to the show in Luray as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 01:24 pm:

This T used to belong to Tony Cimorelli and was sold to a guy in Fredricksburg, VA a few years ago.

T

He may still have the car, but he never found a club either.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Blancard, Fredericksburg Va on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 06:54 pm:

Jim - I own Tony's car now. I remember and appreciate the help you gave me a few years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 08:49 pm:

Steve, my recall is much slower now. Thanks for refreshing my memory. I wold have thought of your name in a day or so!

Is your T still running good?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Bond on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 09:17 pm:

A little further south we have a number of Ts running around the Tidewater area. We just held our 64th annual Old Dominion Meet this past weekend. This is an association of Virginia AACA Regions and Chapters and each year a meet is held in a different location, hosted my member regions. They always draw some great cars - including Ts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Blancard, Fredericksburg Va on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 10:44 pm:

Jim - the transmission was rebuilt 2 years ago. I drove it a little since then, but its been sitting for over a year. I need to do a few things on it and get a new battery. Just been busy with work and other interests. I just need to get back to work on it :-(

Terry - about 20 years ago you helped me with some Splitdorf sparkplugs for my 1916 Indian. They worked great.

1916 Indian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Wicker on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 06:01 pm:

There's T people all over VA. I'm on Gwynn's Island and will be set up at Luray.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Bond on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 10:40 pm:

Hey Steve, good to hear from you. Yes, I remember fiddling with Splitdorf plugs for your Indian. Have added a lot of stuff to my museum since you were here so come on back sometime. Would love to get up your way again sometime too. Wally Hunt has been trying to get me up to the car show for a while now. Gotta retire so I have time to do everything!
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Bond on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 10:47 pm:

Here is a pic of my 1914 Wide Track touring taken this past weekend.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration