Headlight Bulb

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Headlight Bulb
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 09:32 pm:

What is the correct bulb number for a standard 21-2cp bulb? I think it should be 1158.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 12:11 am:

1158 is a 12-3 cp.

Is that close enough?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 12:11 am:

oops
21-3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Mills_Cherry Hill NJ on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 08:32 am:

Larry,

While Kieth gave you the correct answer...here's a print out from the GE MAZDA era catalog showing the lamps and the lamp specifications used on Ford cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 10:59 am:

Don't try to get them at your local Mazda dealership. Don't ask me how I know

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration