1923 Seat upholstry detail for Canadian Cars

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1923 Seat upholstry detail for Canadian Cars
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ockert van der Berg on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 06:41 am:

Hi all

I need detail on the upholstery on the seat cushions of a 1923 Tourer It is a Canadian car. I would like to know if there is buttons on the bottom part of the seat and if so could somebody help with pictures and dimensions on spacing please?

Many thanks and kind regards
Ockert

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carey on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 04:35 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 04:58 pm:

I have some pictures of a original Canadian '17 touring seats. Unfortunately I suspect that they don't help you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ockert van der Berg on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 07:38 am:

Bump

What is done in the USA cars? Buttons or no Buttons?

Regards
Ockert

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 09:43 am:

I don't think 23's had buttons. Just sewn panels.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration