Model T's around the world

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Model T's around the world
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 09:25 am:

Over the years on this forum we have had the pleasure of visiting with friends and Model T owners from around the world. I have compiled a list of the countries that I can recall seeing Model T owners post from. I would hope that any countries that I missed will be added to the list. It would also be nice to have participants on the forum take the time to add the state or country they represent to their profile so we can see at a glance where they are from.

Countries that Model T owners have posted from on the forum

Argentina - Australia - Austria - Belgium - Brazil - Canada - Denmark - Ecuador - Egypt - England - Finland - France - Germany - Greenland - India - Ireland - Italy - Mexico - Netherlands - New Zealand - Norway - Russia - Scotland - Spain - Sweden - Switzerland - United States

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ockert van der Berg on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 09:33 am:

Don't forget us here in South Africa

Regards

Ockert from Mosselbay South Africa

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 10:10 am:

Good call Ockert. I met Justin Elliot, who at the time was in South Africa. He flew to the states a couple of years ago on business, after we "met" on the forum. We exchanged coil box switches. He needed a K-W, I needed a Heinze for my '12. Great guy. We had a blast together visiting that day, with his friend. And love his accent! About a year later, when all the rest of his stuff got shipped to the states as he moved here maybe permanently, he then gave me the coil box that goes with the switch and the coils. Needs rebuilding, but I'm fine with that! It'll grace the '12 nicely.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 11:11 am:

With a name like that, of course he's a nice guy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 03:27 pm:

Taiwan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 03:30 pm:

Japan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 03:31 pm:

LOL...good one BILL Elliott!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 03:32 pm:

Texas (:^)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ryan Fenrich on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 09:04 pm:

Isn't there a Welsh fellow? I believe he posted some stunning photos of his T with the scenery in Wales.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 08:14 am:

So far 31 different countries. Very impressive, I think, for a hobby to be represented this way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 12:15 pm:

Add Poland; remember that T armored car with camouflage paint?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 12:27 pm:

Don't forget this Russian model t test drive
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=russian+model+t+test+drive&view=detail&mid=8DD099286F6C6DB06B408DD099286F6C6DB06B40&FORM=VIRE

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration