Chickasha Weather Forecast

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Chickasha Weather Forecast
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 10:35 am:

Uh-oh. This can't be good! Today's forecast for next Friday and Saturday is calling for high's to be 77 on Friday and 80 on Saturday with a 10% chance of rain both days! Better bring a jacket and an umbrella! :-)

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/73018:4:US

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Allen - Conroe, TX on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 11:12 am:

My 11 year old is hoping for snow :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 12:58 pm:

That forecast is actually not that bad for Chickasha. If you are planning to go to Chickasha. Bring every thing you own as to clothes. Come prepared for a very nice spring day, full blown monsoon hurricane type of rain, or snow, ice, and sleet. It can be 80 degrees one day and by the next morning be 3 degrees with a foot of snow and more coming down. I know, I have been there and have been thru it (several times). A friend of mine used to live in Chickasha when he was a boy. His Mom always said there are 2 seasons in Chickasha. "Dust" and "Mud" and there are two kinds of mud "liquid mud" and "frozen mud". Ill be there no matter how bad it gets. see ya'll there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 01:41 pm:

Let it rain. I am in the South building. :-) Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 09:20 am:

I am going to be there for the first time. Woke up this morning to 9 degrees so 77 sounds good to me.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration