I caught him!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: I caught him!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 01:06 pm:

I finally caught the culprit leaving footie prints on my Coupe!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sullivan on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 01:20 pm:

Good pic, wish I knew how to forward. Dave in Bellingham,WA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 01:46 pm:

David, on my I-Mac at least, all I have to do is a "right click", or in my case with a trackpad, is a "two finger" click with the cursor on the picture. Then I can do anything I want with that cute pic. I'll send it to you, if you can't do it on your PC, just PM me with your email address.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 01:47 pm:

And wow, no doubt this pic was before PETA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Allen - Conroe, TX on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 01:52 pm:

Book 'em Dano

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 02:03 pm:

Alibi - Kitty was trying to describe the fish that got away!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 02:41 pm:

My cat might leave footprints but it's better than having mice. They get gophers too. Never seen my dog actually catch a gopher, but it can sure dig up the yard trying.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 03:14 pm:

Back off, Dennis, that critter is to cute to shoot. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 03:16 pm:

Back off, Dennis, that critter is too cute to shoot. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 03:17 pm:

Didn't mean to say it twice. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Van Evera in the U.P. of MI. on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 03:25 pm:

Orange lives matter!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 05:45 pm:

I love orange cats. I have had several over the years. The current one is my constant companion in the shop. He checks out everything we do and wouldn't let second rate work slip by. He can walk on our cars anytime, and does.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Gitts - Ferndale, WA on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 07:31 pm:

Looks like you caught a "cat burglar".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 10:46 pm:

I never trusted my dogs. Don't trust the cats either ! :-)

My chickens are another matter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 11:10 pm:

Where I work in Walnut Creek, Ca. They have rat problem. Lots of fruit and nut trees.
Yesterday a customer came in with her Audi and told us her insurance company had just spent 11,000 dollars getting her car retired after the rats had chewed the sow treated wire insulation.
Rats love the taste of soy.
That can be a problem on a lot of imported cars from 2012 to 2016. It often makes the check engine light come on and other warnings.
That also includes Honda and Toyota.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 11:15 pm:

I thought that when I left Walnut Creek that all the rat problems there were over !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 11:49 pm:

They have Norwegian roof rats, they like to chew wood in the attic and keep everybody awake at night.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 12:47 am:

While I wish I could work on model T's full time, I am a diesel tech working on garbage trucks for a living. The fringe benefits are better. I like the free dumping too. Anyway, rats are strange creatures. I spend a lot of time repairing rat damage, as you can expect on these trucks. Many of them full time residents who ride along during working hours and come out later to eat. I just don't understand why they insist on chewing up wiring harnesses and getting into the battery boxes to nibble on the cables when they live in trucks that pick up restaurant waste. There's lots of leftovers there at the end of the day. I don't hate rats, they are super intelligent and cleaner than many pets. My daughter had them as pets when she was younger and I was friendly with them. They knew my voice and would wait for me to come in at the end of the day because they knew I would sit down with a beer and watch TV. I would tip a little of my brew into the bottle cap and they would drink it and watch the news with me on the side table. My cats were not amused by this but they got used to it. So there you have it. And you guys thought this thread was already OT!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 12:56 am:

I remember sitting down and watching the news with you, but I don't
remember you ever sharing your beer ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 05:07 am:

You really can't appreciate a rats "drive" until you try to sleep in a steel Conex bunker on guard duty at night when it's your time to sleep and they want IN!! They would chew on the steel all night, sounded a lot like fingernails on a chalkboard. :-(:-( Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 05:12 am:

Dennis, if Kitty has been couped up in the garage she can't help but commit the faux pas of pussy footing on your T. Doing her in with a pistol would be a cat-ass-trophy. Paws for a moment before you pull the trigger or at least take a cat nap. Life would be purrty sad without her.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 05:44 am:

Dennis, that cat wasn't after the parakeet was it? Sorry, I couldn't resist. (Dang, Cabin Fever sucks don't it!!:-(). Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 07:34 am:

Well Rich I guess that explains where all my parakeets have gone and all this time I just thought they flew the Coupe.

Dave as you can see I think Rich has my missing parakeet problem solved.

I think I'll just fatten that little guy up and fire up the BBQ later this summer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison - Rice, Minnesota on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 09:11 am:

Yeah! He looks like a killer!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 11:33 am:

A lady I used to work for had her car re-painted. The painter said to leave it parked in the garage. She left it there and went on a trip for a week. When she opened the garage door, the neighbor's cat ran out. The car was all scratched up. The car had to be painted again!
Norm

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration