So who's going to Chickasaw ? Add you name here

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: So who's going to Chickasaw ? Add you name here
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 12:23 pm:

Me

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Allen - Conroe, TX on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 12:26 pm:

Me...and my son Jon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 12:33 pm:

I'll be there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 12:40 pm:

Camping in the south building.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eddy Lee Emerson on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 12:41 pm:

I'll be there manning the Oklahoma Special T's booth. Please stop by and say hello.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 12:49 pm:

Two of my sons and I are coming.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 12:53 pm:

Going with my son Derek

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 12:54 pm:

SW13 - SW17

There was another thread a couple weeks ago where we did the same thing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 02:13 pm:

Will be on spaces SL 12-13-14 in south building. We camp on spaces. Look for the three air mattress/beds :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 02:20 pm:

I'm a'comin. Just bringing the good stuff in SD 6

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 02:26 pm:

In spaces FQ7 FQ8 Will have a tool table come and look Hope to see you all
Thanks again Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 02:31 pm:

North building, west side, NF 7-10. Early coils and boxes; assorted brass era and later T parts. Safe travels everyone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Three Way, TN on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 02:40 pm:

I'll be there. All I'm bringing is cash.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 03:58 pm:

I'll be there with my daughter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 04:02 pm:

Not me, I am going to Chickasha. What is happening in Chickasaw. :-) Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By keith g barrier Savannah Tn. on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 06:03 pm:

Myself and Rick Moore, space NL03. KGB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Doris, AZ on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 06:33 pm:

Will be there. 1st time attendee.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 06:47 pm:

Can't wait

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 08:17 pm:

We'll be there. Rumble Seat Garage and the Wild Cherry II racing team. By the grace of God my father will once again be with us. He likes to quote our late Dodge Brothers friend Gil Belcher who said "Chickasha is like sex. You just want to do it one more time." We are not selling, just shopping and meeting up with old car buddies. See you guys there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 08:41 pm:

Wish I could get off from work to go. Hope everyone finds a deal.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hammatt on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 08:55 pm:

I'll be there, North Bldg, spaces NJ 8-9. Vending my Leather License Plates. Also, the Buick guys and gals will be meeting at my space for a quick get together, Friday at NOON. Stop by and say hello!
Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 09:39 pm:

i will be at sn03 south building. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 10:21 pm:

I'll be there, probably camp with Steve and others.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 11:21 pm:

Richard, as soon as you typed "can't wait" you began your waiting period.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 11:44 pm:

I'll be there. I hope to meet up with some of you.
I will be at the EFR meeting too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 04:58 am:

I was hoping to go, but had to buy a "new-used" pickup. (old one had a stroke) Being on a fixed income, that pretty much killed the deal for me. I haven't been there since '06 or so I think with my old buddy/mentor before he passed away. :-( Maybe next year, I really enjoy the show even if I don't find anything I need, which I usually do. Meeting up with old friends and meeting new ones is a HOOT! :-) Hope everyone that goes will take a LOT of pictures, WITH captions! :-) We that can't go will be there in spirit! :-) Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 08:19 am:

space SL4 in the south building...in addition to my Babbitt bearing tools I will have the front cover centering tools and the rear cam bearing knockout/install tools and some model A headlights and some other small items ...at my outside spaces I will have a B block ,crankshaft , head ,pan and rods , a 1920 T block that was used as an overhead conversion with blocked off ports and 1 1/2" diameter mains , and several model A and Model T heads

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 08:40 am:

I'll be there with John Steele and Uncle Jack, midway between the two buildings near the sidewalk. I'll have correct choke rods, T-shirts printed with "Too bad the people who REALLY know how to run the country spend all their time working on OLD CARS". a new-in-the-box Brassworks radiator set up for a Flattie V-8, and a few other misc T parts. See you there! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 09:40 am:

I'm going to the same swap meet as Dan Hatch. See you there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 11:39 am:

I will be there with Larry Azevedo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By rick howerton on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 12:04 am:

I`m going, I`m looking for a body for one of my projects. I`m located between the three buildings, I have a silver and gray ford camper van. Pulling a red flat bed trailer.Im in FO02 location. See you there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Stillson on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 08:14 am:

I will be there

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Leffler on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 09:03 am:

I will be there

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Three Way, TN on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 09:54 am:

Too bad we can't have a forum "get together " to meet face to face.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 10:12 am:

Dennis -- If you stop by spaces FM-1&2. right in the middle of everything, you can meet John Steele, Uncle Jack, and me. It's not unusual to have some other forum guys hanging out there as well.

Here's a link to the swap meet map. You can enlarge it by hitting the "+" button at lower right.

http://pwsm.com/Map%202016.PDF

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 10:31 am:

We used to have a forum get-together with pizza generously provided by three of our best parts and services guys. The food vendors complained and that ended.

Now, as Mike says, his spot in the middle is the popular meeting place.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 06:44 pm:

Be there too, same outside spaces, FH 18,19 & 20. Outside in the rain, sleet, sun, windstorm, or whatever happens in Chickasha Thur and Fri!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 07:19 pm:

No Aussies, Kiwis, Brits or Dutch guys going?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration