OT lantern glass

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT lantern glass
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 05:05 pm:

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement glass for a Dietz Vesta lantern. The glass has a small 6 on it and the letters CNX. The lamp is a B&M RR lantern with clear glass. The glass is 4-1/4" tall, 2-1/8" diameter on top and 2-3/4" on the bottom. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Murray on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 05:34 pm:

Have you tried Lehman's Hardware in Kidron, Ohio? I haven't done business with them in over a decade, but they supplied burners, wicks, and chimneys for various oil lamps of my great grandparents', that I was putting back in working order, as well as parts for an old GEM shallow well hand pump.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 05:46 pm:

http://www.lanternnet.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=WTK425 Globe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Cash - Winnemucca Nevada on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 06:39 pm:

Val, try W.T KIRKMAN. They have them for sale on their website for 24.95. I have bought parts from them in the past, good folks. Harv

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 07:00 pm:

Thanks to all, I knew I could get the information I needed from this Forum even if it wasn't Model T related!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 07:18 pm:

Jack...overall good recommendation on Lehman's, they're about an hour from me. But you'd see a huge change in the place if you came back now. Not like it used to be. Still a great place, just a lot different. They ate up a huge part of the inventory space for a food court! Got more of those egg-shaped grills now than they do the good old fashioned cook stove repos too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 08:54 pm:

Look on ebay. A friend ask me to check on them for his RR lantern. There are a number of different ones, all kinds of prices.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration