Good Photography

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Good Photography
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 08:20 pm:

A couple of years ago, a photographer took a shot of my Flivver at a car show. _
He retouched the heck out of it and somehow put it on a grassy background. _
I just thought it was a really nice piece of artwork.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 08:29 pm:

What a great pic. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 08:37 pm:

It is amazing what can be done. Thanks for showing it.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 09:56 am:

Your RR wheel looks like the one on my '13. I was too lazy to paint the extra one I had, so put it on natural. Some day I'll paint it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 11:27 am:

That is a very nice photo. I wonder if he could make me look any better?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 05:16 pm:

Hey Bob, Here's a tip for ya about your cool $$$$ mirrors that I learned. The ribbed metal that is stamped makes it extra Very thin at the ribs and will easily crack and fall off when your driving or if someone happens to bump it or maybe your adjusting it.

I took mine apart and coated the inside of the back side with some epoxy to give it extra strength, so far so good. I had two that broke one that Kirk Peterson caught when he was riding with me on a tour at Yuma, Az.

Very nice picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 09:58 am:

Great picture, The reflections in your shiny paint still show the "Ghost" spectators

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 10:35 am:

Looks like a Chariot for the God's :-)
nice photo thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 10:37 am:

Bob I was just looking at your profile, A Navion WOW My Dad had one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 03:19 pm:

Thanks for the kind responses, gang.
Gene, I think I'm going to go with your recommendation.
John, I left you a private message about the Navion that was too O.T. to bore the gang with here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Three Way, TN on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 04:25 pm:

Bob, a buddy of mine has a Navion. I have several hours in it. I always pretended I was in a P51. Really nice airplane and fun to fly. Oh, nice picture too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy Mathis, Van Buren, AR on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 12:37 pm:

Here is a picture of Black Betty that a friend made for me using similar software to Bob's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 08:47 am:

Nice photo Roy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 11:14 am:

Isn't it amazing how many colors you can find in a shiny black finish?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 11:23 am:

Years ago Eastman Kodak Company made a decision to engineer the colors in their "chromogenic" color prints with brighter than real life hues. They reasoned that the average person would like these intensified colors as what they remembered of the real scene rather than the actual colors of the scene. These became known a "memory" colors. The current trend to overwork the colors and manipulate the subject of digital images in photoshop or by other digital means reminds me of the memory colors.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration