Wood repair product for bad wood

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Wood repair product for bad wood
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Dizer on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 08:54 pm:

I found out about this company at work today. I have not used any of the products myself but am told they work very well. They are supposed to be workable and can be nailed and screwed into as you need. I have no connection to them, I just remembered someone asking about wood repair products. The website is www.abatron.com and they are in Wisconsin.they seem to have lots of different repair systems for wood, concrete, metal, molding new parts etc. I hope it might help someone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 10:56 pm:

Yes kwik poly is another great product

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 05:04 am:

Yep, Kwik Poly works VERY well. JMHO. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 08:41 am:

I love Kwik Poly too, and Minwax has a good wood-hardening product. Drill in some holes, pour it in, it stays fluid for about 24 hours, allowing it to "wick into" the grain further. Works well. Never used it, but relaying this from someone who has recently.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Kauper on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 11:03 am:

I'm a big fan of the Abatron products, especially Liquid Wood and Wood Epox. I use them all the time in my 1921 bungalow.

Martin

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration