Correct fan belt

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Correct fan belt
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 10:30 pm:

What type (leather- rubber) and color fan belt is correct on a late 27 T roadster? I see they have several different belts listed by the vendors. Leather and some say ford on them In script and rubber black belts. I would like to put a stock looking belt back on it if possible. I have the black rubber type on it now. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 10:52 pm:

From the encyclopedia:

Of course these are stock, with no water pump or other extraneous impediments.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration