OT- ID guru's- early early Prius?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT- ID guru's- early early Prius?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 06:08 am:

1913 Michigan tag is what I see. I've never seen such a clear charging pic, and looks like an electric roadster. Gary

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 08:44 am:

Appears to be a Bailey electric, likely similar to this 1912 model.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 08:53 am:

I agree, it's a Bailey. It's a Massachusetts dealer plate, not Michigan. They were built in Amesbury, Mass.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 06:59 am:

Thanks guys, a new one for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 09:39 am:

Is that Barney Bailey bundled in the big beautiful bouncing black buggy bound for Boston?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 12:08 pm:

The owner better hope a train isn't coming along while he's charging his car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 06:53 pm:

David, you may have hit on the reason why electric cars never caught on in that era ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 06:24 am:

Probably scoring some free juice in the back alley....not cheap, just thrifty!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration