'15 Touring or ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: '15 Touring or ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison - Rice, Minnesota on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 12:53 am:

Something just don't seem right here. Maybe it's just me.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/6035455277.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bryan Ostergren on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 01:14 am:

It's not you Mike. It's the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison - Rice, Minnesota on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 01:19 am:

Oh good!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 01:53 am:

Itsa bitsa car ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 04:10 am:

That thing is almost as bad as the one I occasionally mention from around here a few years ago. A few odd actual early parts improperly put onto a later car to pass it off as a '15. It appears to be a three panel tub, and probably has the channel steel running board brackets, just like the one from here did. Mostly a truly '20s car, with a late engine, and a brass radiator with matching hood. (Plus the front fenders and a few other bits.)
The only thing I think was better with the one that was here, was that it had an actual '15/'16 hood former (did you notice this one's steel firewall?), and the seats (those seats are horrible in there!).

Thank you Mike G, for the daily chuckle!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Allen - Conroe, TX on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 08:42 am:

It's the seats that make me feel sad inside.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 08:58 am:

No title makes it about 1000.00 at the most. If you want to take the chance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 09:02 am:

What a P.O.S....gotta love the back seat with the fold down arm rest! I wouldn't give $100 for it, let alone $1,000.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 09:47 am:

There's probably a reason the engine compartment isn't shown.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 11:13 am:

Nobody said anything about the radiator. What's up with that ? It's not even a reasonable repro.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 11:26 am:

Rich, I was just looking at that myself. That is really hoky.

It is a parts car at best, IMO. The late model upholstery is um, special.....as is the wood door.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 12:16 pm:

Not many usable parts on the body either! What a MESS!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leon Parker - Benton, Kentucky on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 12:37 pm:

That's a 21-25 body.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 12:42 pm:

That looks like a car you would see in a Cheech & Chong movie!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 04:22 am:

Methinks there is a lot of gold paint "brass" on there. :-) Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 05:03 am:

Sometimes it's best to call for the crusher....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menzies on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 12:11 pm:

A good ZONK on Lets Make A Deal

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration